Thursday 29 March 2007

Whiskey's Lounge

Where: Whiskey's Lounge, 27 Portland Street, Dartmouth
When: March 17th (that's right, St. Patrick's Day)
What: 1 piece fish and chips, $5.95+tax

I don't have a whole lot to say about this place. I ended up there with some friends on Saint Patrick's Day and decided to get the 1 piece fish & chips. The fries were not hand cut, pretty dry, and just generally tasteless. The fish was greasy and really hot (I burned my mouth pretty badly).

The wait staff were not very friendly, the music was way too loud, and the cover band (two guys really) didn't play any Irish tunes. The only good thing I can say is that it was cheap and not crowded like every other bar in town early on Saint Patrick's day. It wasn't on my list of places to try, and I don't plan on going back.

I give Whiskey's Lounge 2 little fishies out of 5.

No comments: