Monday 1 July 2013

Your Father's Moustache

Where: Your Father's Moustache, 5686 Spring Garden Rd Halifax, NS.
When: Thursday, May 3, 2012.
What: Two piece fish and chips, $14.50+tax.

This is an old review from last year that I forgot to post.

I generally do like Your Father's Moustache, but I did not like these fish and chips. They have these fries that are coated with some kind of crispy stuff and I don't like them. I would prefer hand cut fries or just regular McCain's type frozen fries over those crispy ones.

I found the batter very greasy and the fish was mushy.The pieces of fish were quite large at least but there is not much to say about it really. I was disappointed.


You get packets of tartar sauce and white vinegar, pus some coleslaw on the side.

I give Your Father's Moustache 2 little fishies out of 5.

No comments: